Monday, March 8, 2010

Can we say Comedian?

So tonight after dinner AnnMarie states she would like to go play outside. CJ had them outside on such a beautiful afternoon before I got home but since I didn't get to play I readily agreed and outside the Caubles went. AnnMarie asked to get in the swing first (we have three but only one "baby" swing that buckles the child in) and the two of them fight over who gets in it. We tend to think it's because we will push higher and the child in it dosen't have to worry about holding on. So AnnMarie is taking her turn and she proceeds to tell me that she fell and hit her head earlier. To which Noah responds, yeah it was so cool! Daddy pushed her and she went around and around the swing (his interpertation is like over the bar that hold the swing, like in a full circle rather then a pendoleum), to which AnnMarie replies, "Yeah Mommy. My head hit the ground and my butt stayed in the seat." To which we all thought was hilarious!! I mean really, imagine a 3 year old (well almost three) describing herself upside down strapped to a swing stating "my head hit the ground but my butt was still in the seat". Ok, so maybe I am the only one who found this pretty funny but you have to think it with her little country accent too. That makes it funnier. CJ says she didn't really hit the ground but that she was hanging upside down. If only I could have seen that one!

I am already thinking of what I will be writing for AnnMarie's post for her predictions when her birthday rolls around. She can be hilarious and quite a drama queen. Thats my girl!

1 comment:

  1. no... its not just you, that IS hilarious! i'm laughing out loud so hard my stomach muscles are hurting from my incision!! but it really is funny!!

    hope you guys are doing well!! miss you!
    hannah

    ReplyDelete