Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The first week...

So Noah started school last week. Can you believe it? He's in k5! He also has already missed two days! Unfortunately got sick yesterday at school and had to miss today too because he had a fever yesterday. So...it has been an eventful week. CJ's sister was so kind as to watch Noah on Monday so CJ and I could both work, and my boss was so kind as to let me have off today. I am so thankful that I was *sigh* able to have a day OFF; but not thankful that Noah was sick. He felt great today so I am glad we could spend some quality time together. It's nice to spend that one on one time with your children. We don't do that often enough I think...
We happened to discover today that Noah has a loose tooth! OMG....already? My little boy is growing up by leaps and bounds!
Even though he was out of school today, I still made Noah do schoolwork. I am such a Good Mommy...It really showed me how much Noah really does know and to know that it really won't be much longer before he can read. He is already leaps ahead of what the teacher expected, but I feel this is mostly because he got such a wonderful foundation last year (Thanks Ms. Poeterala) and a great foundation this summer. I know the pace is about to go in hyperdrive so I am glad we aren't starting from scratch. I am sure there are plenty of mommies out there that can attest to this, I am always willing to receive your advice!
Well, here we go...come check out our progress as the year goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment