Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Change to Caubles.blogspot

I am so sorry for the lack of blogging. There is really no excuse. We have been busy and I would love to tell you that I had a burning urge to update everyone but I did not. Life has just been happening and it seems like everytime I turned around there was something else to do. So I can give you updates in bullet style fashion. I tried adding a picture to this post only to find out that there aren't any real new pictures on our camcorder, so an entire vacation and not a single picture to show for it!!! I am really sad that they aren't even available to reproduce for myself let alone to show. So we have our bullets and then a new adventure I will tell you about.
*Noah turned 6 this year and AnnMarie turned 4!
*I started a new job in June at the hospital working as a systems analyst. It involves a lot of research and a new list of events every day which never leaves me bored for the most part. I just beg for something new to do and that's never an issue.
*CJ starting being the youth pastor at our church, Ridgeview, this past March. We are enjoying the activeness of teenagers again and realizing that we are not 21 anymore!!!
*AM (AnnMarie) busted her chin this summer requiring 7 stitches. Not something I would like to relive but I do feel as if I'm a better person for having survived it. That's right, Momma survived it, not AM.
*The kids get to enjoy spending a week without the parents this summer. They got to spend 4 days with my family and 4 days with CJ's parents. The spent all day at the pool and are the brownest babies I have seen in a long time.
*Noah can swim like a little fish and AM thinks she can. By next summer she should be able to with no problem. Her issue now is she isn't tall enough for most pools so when she's tired you have to pull her in. Next year she should be fine.
*Speaking of tall enough. Noah is standing tall and up to my shoulders and AM is about 7 inches behind him. Thank God that the kids got CJ's height and not mine! According to the doctors and their growth charts Noah should be close to 6 foot and AM will be close to 5'6". Whew!
*Noah starts first grade in a few days. AM didn't get into k-4 because Momma didn't register in time and now the waiting list is way to long. Which I must say that Noah is not happy about because that means he went to school a year longer then AM. Noah loves math and amazes me with what he is able to do already at 6. AM is just now learning her letters but like her brother is having no issues with learning her numbers. At the check out row at Walmart AM points out which number is lit and tells us what it is. She's good up to 9 but when we got to aisle 10 yesterday she said "0". But hey, she is only 4.
*The kids love power rangers now. Who knew there were so many versions of power rangers, we like the SPD version.
Well folks it's getting late for fuddy dud me. I hope to update more soon.
Shaneki

No comments:

Post a Comment