Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am so lame...

So I cannot begin to tell you how many posts I have sent from my cell phone to the website that have not posted. It's just a lot. I have tried everything but to no avail and for some reason I do not feel as if I can blog something unless I have a picture or video. How silly of me.

I just wanted to send an update because I am sure that the thousands of you following us are wondering when we are going to post something new....so here goes.

AnnMarie has decided that she is going to be potty trained. We are so far in the process that she got to go to Chucky E Cheese last night, (Noah too) because she had stayed dry for three days in a row. Keep in mind we still have accidents but at least aren't even purchasing pull ups anymore!

Noah is enjoying school at Northwest Crescent. He is a big boy now and it is so hard to believe he is actually in school. He has his first open house next week so we will get to see how well he is doing. That is a whole other post for another day though.

CJ and I have been working like dogs......ha just kidding. Things have actually slowed down for me a bit which is a great relief because it was getting crazy there. CJ on the other hand is using all of his new General Manager skills to make Chick Fil A the best it can be. It is nice to watch his transformation as well as his interaction with Zack to really pull the store together. He might think otherwise but I find that he is doing a great job!

We might, but not holding my breath, be doing renovations at our office in TR this week. (Like starting today)! But for anyone who knows we have been going to do this for almost two years now. Hahaha. If we are doing them starting today that means that Michelle, Becca and I are going to be moving about 10,000 charts and pulling carpet this week. Maybe we should wait two more years....

And as a side note, I have a great story to tell you about renewing my driver's license. Well, really it is more like a soap box. But that will wait for another day! Also, I fixed the comment box so that anyone can leave a comment now. All you have to do is post yourself as anomyous and it will allow it to post. Then you have to do one of those squiggly line things...supposedly to reduce unwanted comments by spammers. If you have problems just let me know!

Lastly, If you are following me and the caubles we have two prayer requests. The first being for Poppa (CJ's grandfather Cauble). It is suspected that he has oral cancer but will need to do a biopsy to determine if it is. In order to do this they will need to put Poppa to sleep which raises great complications for him. They are going to do this next Friday, October 9. Please pray for Wisdom for the doctors and peace of mind for the family. Second, we have a family in our church that I am attached to, the Wilsons. They have a newborn son in Charleston at MUSC with severe heart and lung complications. They have been there for over 4 months. Especially those of you in the lowstate, could you check out their blog and become enamored and inspired by this real family? If you feel led to share their story please do so. I promise you will be uplifted but keep tissues near by. Josiah just needs to come home but contintually gets hit by infections and complications. Please lift him and the Wilson's up. Their blog is thewilsonheart.com

We love you all and hope to see you all soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. just testing to make sure anyone can post comments!

    ReplyDelete