Saturday, October 3, 2009

A quick getaway

So CJ gets me up at 4:30 Friday morning to let me know that he might want to go out of town this weekend. Like that day. In eight hours. HA! I love spontaneous trips so I was all for it. We decided to go to Gatlinburg to pretty much just hang out and enjoy the family for a day. We wanted to be back Saturday night so we would be back in time for Small Group on Sunday, so it was a short but enjoyable trip. I will post pics tomorrow...after I get CJ to download them...hahaha.

It was great because we didn't have to pack PULL UPS! Praise the LORD! I love potty trained youngins! We also did not pack the portacrib because we just knew we wouldn't need it. the kids have been begging to have a sleep over so this is the perfect opportunity, right??? HAHA! Poor AnnMarie was rolled on, attacked and even kicked out of the bed by Noah. I eventually made her a pallet in the floor. Did I mention we all went to bed at 9:15...we aren't real late owls as you can tell! Anyway, we did go to an amusement park that we went to when two years ago and took pictures around the same area. If I can find both sets of pictures I'll post them. Thought that was really cool.

Battery on the computer is about to die but I am trying to get the hang of this blogging stuff...keeping everyone up to date!

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you for keeping this blog going. I enjoy reading about your life in the hills.....

    Sis

    ReplyDelete