Sunday, November 8, 2009


CJ and I are running away. To a far away country. We're aren't kidding. We wanted to go somewhere for the long weekend before CJ's birthday and a co-worker mentioned that she saw some cruises for a highly discounted rate so we booked one for the long weekend. It wound up being an even longer weekend then originally planned but we are greatly looking forward to the break away from society and work! Isn't she a beautiful ship?
So I will post some pictures of the trip after we get back, and the kids are counting down the days to go see Nan and Pop and spend 5 days with them.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun. Happy Birthday to CJ. I am so glad I found your blog through Lee & Hannah's, it's been so long. It seems like everyone is well there. All is well in RM too. I am getting married in March and we are going on a cruise for our honeymoon, so you'll have to fill me in on some tips!
    Miss you guys
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I was just thinking about you! Send me an email at shaneki@yahoo.com with your address and phone numbers!

    ReplyDelete