Thursday, November 19, 2009

We're Back

So after my last post I got chastised for telling everyone we would be away from our home for five days! That isn't safe I was told by my over secure husband. So needless to say we are home now and no one got robbed. Not like we would of known anyway....he can be so funny sometimes!

We had a great time on our trip and I will post pictures soon. (I always say that). The weather was choppy and we were not able to get all of our stops that were on the itenery but it was a good trip. Next time I will take the next day off when we get home. I told everybody that the boat is still rocking!!!!! It's been almost four full days and I still have my moments when I think the boat is moving. whew....I must be getting old.

Speaking of Old, CJ turns 30 tomorrow. My little man is growing up. He is working so hard and I am so proud of him. Happy Birthday Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment