Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ta Dahh....News to celebrate!

So remember in a previous post I was in my whole mood of I am scared to death and not really sure where my life is headed mood? Right after that I was able to graduate and experience all of the really cool emotions of having accomplished another thing in my life. Some people say it's so cool that I have my masters now and then others, (mainly family) are wondering when I will start my doctorate. HAhA. One day we will go down that road, and hopefully with the assistance of someone else footing the bill. (In laymen terms at this point I owe almost 35,000 in student loans. hmmmm, that's almost half of what my home is worth....) But nevertheless I have finally graduated and I have news!!! The week prior to graduation I was given a phone call to come in for a second interview for the last job I interviewed for on November 20. It was for the Greenville Hospital System in the billing department/Customer service. I didn't get overly excited about the interview because I have been down this road many times....I counted up all of the interviews I had been to on the way to this interview and the grand total is 16. 16 interviews in 9 months. I looked for a job for 16 months, got my first interview in March and it has been a series ever since. I have been on several second, third and even fourth interviews. Anyway I went in and was grateful for the opportunity and was asked if I was sure I understood the job description and that I would be on the phone dealing with insurance all day. I stated how I understood and was still interested in the position and then they told me I had the job. Wow! That wasn't expected but was very appreciative and I offically start on January 4, 2010 at 7:30 am in training. Yipee!! I have a new JOB. So I will let you know more about my job next week after I start orientation! Thanks for praying and giving me good advice. It's time to start the next stage and see where the good Lord is going to lead me!

No comments:

Post a Comment