Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Letters

So I've experienced twice this past week of friends telling me how they write letters to their children for them to gleen on when they get older. In one situation one of the parents has just passed away, so these letters are dear and precious to this family. In the other situation the mom is creating a blog of letters to explain things to her son all the things he doesn't understand now. So I think this is a really cool idea because I forget everything! Noah just asked me what was his favorite movie when he was 2, and I had no idea. Now really...I am sure that I watched whatever movie it was 100000 times and swore to myself that I would never forget, but here we are and I have no clue what he "favorite" was. So I thought I would do better at writing the little stories and explanations for when things are just to darn confusing for a 4 or 6 year old to understand.
So here are two tidbits of info for today:
AnnMarie insisted on going to school dressed up as Cinderella today, headband and all. (I'm suprised she didn't insist on the dress up princess shoes).
Noah has been drinking fruitables juice boxes like they are soda and here is the part that he is going to be so upset with me when he figures it out...each juice box contains a serving of fruits/vegetables. HA! If anyone has experienced supper at our house you know it is a challenge getting Noah to get veggies. So I have decided I will buy stock in these juice boxes and he can have 10 a day. Not only does it have veggies but it's organic and no sugar added!!!! How good for you can you get? And it's working!!! So everyone run today and purchase a whole case, if they work for my kid there's no telling what your kid will do with them. But shush...don't tell him just yet please. He's going to be able to realize the name is a mush of fruit and vegetables soon enough on his own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment