Monday, July 2, 2012

Wow...we know people all over the world!

So sometimes I think no one reads our blog because nobody leaves comments....But then I discovered this really awesome information that Blogspot keeps up with for us. Since our blog was created these are the countries...Yes! Countries!!! That have viewed our website. I am floored.

United States 1,772
Russia 41
Netherlands 22
Japan 19
Latvia 18
Germany 17
United Kingdom 9
India 8
Canada 3
Brazil 2

Not to mention that it says we have had like 2000 hits on our website! Thanks folks. It's nice to know that you are out there and following us. I don't know who you are :), but I know you are out there. I will keep posting!

Caubles are doing well. I am learning daily that the children are more techo then I am. I am currently watching AnnMarie hook up her computer (no we didn't buy her one...it's one of our older refurbished ones), turn it on and insert her game. We won't even talk about the iPad....I am certaintiny not ready for a smart phone, but both of the children are!

No comments:

Post a Comment